Monday, May 10, 2004

My Balloon Fetish

Hi everyone. Just wanted to tell you about the balloon fetish. As a kid I used to be scared of balloons popping. Of course as I grew older I overcame the fear.. Then one day I was surfing the net and discovered the balloon fetish which many adults have. This fetish has nothing to do with children for your information. I learned that when I overcame the fear of balloons popping, it turned into excitement for me. People who have this fetish are known as looners. Looners are either poppers or non poppers. Most looners are poppers. Looners like the smell, sight, feel, and sound of balloons popping. Us looners that are poppers like popping big balloons in different ways. By sitting, stomping, squeezing, sharp objects, cigs, and blowing them till they pop which is a rush. Looners like big and unique balloons. Mainly sizes from 16 inches all the way up to 84 inches. I love balloon drops, and watching women pop balloons is a major turn on for me. Well I just wanted to share my fetish with you all, as I am sure many of you never heard of it, but many people have it. Its a blast.

5 Comments:

Blogger Natasha said...

I used to also be scared of balloons popping

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Fiona said...

Hey I still am! lol not really we should talk my screen name is no1important6 and my blogspot is www.sosforever.blogspot.com
yeah you sound nice :-*

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

really i never was scared of balloons

9:25 AM

 
Blogger davidfisher0851332319 said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1:52 AM

 
Blogger Geraldine Grundy said...

I used to love balloons when I was 7. I had a collection. I would stuff them in my shirt or sit on them naked. I loved the feel on my nipples. I got an erections & humped them before bed. Barry

8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home